Pages

Siam Silver

I'm sure I inherited my love for jewellery from my mother, who always had stacks of rings on her fingers and piles of silver bangles on her wrists, and those heavy gold earrings layered up on three at at a time back in the 90s!

While her love of heavy gold bling may have dissipated over the years, she still loves her silver and has amassed a collection of real beauties. To that end, she spent time earlier this year travelling to the far East to find the best silver craftspeople. Having selected a beautiful assortment of sterling silver jewellery, she set up Siam Silver a gorgeous selection of fine silver bangles, and earrings. I love them all and am almost never without my Ondine and Rondelle bangles!







All images copyright SiamSilverUK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...